October 25th 2018
With less than a week of October left, let’s see how I did with my goals~
At the beginning of this month, I wrote a blog post about my Fall Bucket List where I discussed what I hoped to accomplish in the month of October. Despite not finishing everything on the list, I had tons of fun this month and know there is still plenty of fall fun to be had in November. But without further ado, here is my little recap on this month’s goals!
Go apple/pumpkin picking- I did both of these and I am so glad I did! Fall just wouldn’t be fall without a trip out to the farms! Check out my blog posts about my little excursions here:
Blogtober Day 11- Apple Picking and Fall Fun!
Blogtober Day 16: A Very Fall Day
- Go to the Sunflower Field or Sunflower Maze- Sadly, I didn’t get to this one this year, However, I did buy myself some cute sunflowers at the apple orchard that made my room felt super fall cozy!
- Get dressed up for Halloween- I have already gone to one party and dressed up as Arthur! This weekend I am going to another party and dressing up as Kim Possible! I loved this year of dressing up because I got to get creative with things I already had instead of shopping new!
- See the new Halloween movie- I haven’t seen this YET but I have every intention of seeing it the first chance I get!
- Get outside and watch the leaves change- Although the leaves are charging a bit slower than usual this year, I have really been enjoying whatever fall foliage I come across. It is so refreshing to watch nature change! More pretty pictures to come soon hopefully!
- Attend a fair or fall themed event- I didn’t attend a fair but I think my trip to Universal and Disney was even better!
- Read at least one book- I actually just bought 3 new books that I want to talk about a bit more next month, but I need to get to reading them first!
What is your favorite October memory so far!?