October 2nd 2018
Taking a look at the memories I want to make this fall~
My favorite thing to do at the start of each new season is to make a bucket list. That is why I felt that starting Blogtober with a bucket list will really help kick things off. You see, I find that when I write down what I want to do in the upcoming month, I am more likely to stick to it and hold myself accountable. Plus, I find it really fun to go back at the end of the month and reflect on my goals for the season.
Go apple/pumpkin picking- Apple and pumpkin picking is something that I love to do more than once every season. I love heading out to a farm or field to get fresh fruit and pumpkins, and so do my friends. I find that spending time out picking things and enjoy nature is a great way to bond…and eat tons of apples.
- Go to the Sunflower Field or Sunflower Maze- There are 2 sunflower fields on the Island that I am aware of so hopefully, I can make it to at least one this fall!
- Get dressed up for Halloween- I’m not sure what I want to be this year, but I love dressing up so I would love any excuse to try a new costume out. Getting dressed up makes me feel so much more in the spirit.
- See the new Halloween movie (A true classic)- I LOVE horror movies and my friend Kait expressed interest in seeing this with me so I am hoping she sticks to that!
- Get outside and watch the leaves change (and get tons of pictures)- I have a beautiful preserve near my house and a lot of other hiking options as well, so I would love to spend time outside admiring nature at this time of year. The air always smells so fresh in fall.
Go to the cider mill at least once- I live and work just minutes from a cider mill that is open 365 days a year and I never go. I want to change that this year and try to go as regularly as I can.
- Attend a fair or fall themed event- I have plans to possibly go to Universal Halloween Horror Nights, The Rise of the Jack O’ Lanterns, and a few other fall fairs in the area. No saying I’ll make it to any of those, but I would love to try!
Read at least one book- This seems like the perfect month to read some Nancy Drew.
What is on your fall bucket list this year?