June 1st 2018
What time is it? SUMMERTIME~
Summer is on its way and I am trying to get myself excited. After a very long winter and a very rainy spring, I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I did a Fall Bucket List and a Winter/Holiday Bucket List and both were met with a lot of positive feedback so I thought I would dive in again and share with you my goals for this summer!
- Spend more time outside- Despite working, I still feel as though summer is when I have the most free time available to me. However, that free time is often spent being a potato of a person on my laptop in bed. This summer my goal is try to get outside on any day where it is possible to do so. Whether it be walks during lunch at work or sunset trips to the beach, I want to make sure I take full advantage of the beautiful weather.
- Go to a Carnival or Street Fair- I really enjoy going to fairs in the summer because it just gives me such warm and fuzzy feelings. The lights and the rides and the bells and whistles of games really make me feel super nostalgic. Plus they are great places to snag some really cool pictures!
- Do something creative daily- This one is important to add because I feel like this is just what I need to get my mind moving. Lately I have been feeling sort of burnt out and looking for new ways to spark my fire again. With that being said, I want to spend my summer writing, reading, singing, drawing, and creating whenever I can.
- Say yes more- I tend to stray away from things I feel are scary or difficult because I get in my own head a lot. This summer, I want to make it my personal goal to say yes to more things that scare me.
- Stay dedicated to working out and eating right- Summer is a very social time and with socializing comes social eating. I want to start making more conscious choices about what I put into my body and how often I work out so I can get in better shape and keep myself feeling good.
- Take a trip or two- Not going to lie, I have been bit by the travel bug again after my beautiful stay in Vermont and I cannot wait to get back out there and see even more of the world. I have a couple of trips in mind and once I can find the time and money I will be out ASAP.
- Get more concert tickets- I am a concert fiend and this year I feel like I am doing pretty weak on the concert front. I really need another excuse to dance in a loud room with a lot of people. It is one of the best feelings in the world.
- Go to the Lavender Fields- I love lavender with my whole heart because not only is it beautiful, but also smells amazing and is super relaxing. My friend, Michaella, and I already scheduled a day to go so I am totally looking forward to blogging that experience later in the month!
- Record a video- I’m such a big weenie and I have been saying I have wanted to put up some sort of video on YouTube for ages now, but I am too anxious to get started. I am thinking of starting small by making it my goal to get one video at least filmed before the end of the summer. Maybe I’ll make a summer in review sort of video.
- Go to the psychic- I have gone to this really good psychic twice in my life with my dad. I am going through a lot of life changes within the next year and I would love to hear her input. Most of the things she told me the past 2 times came true entirely so I would like a little guidance…plus it is all in good fun! (If you don’t believe in psychics, it’s okay! I go because I think they are super fun and interesting and am not attached to any predictions she makes. Plus, now that I can read tarot, I can sort of read along with her which is a fun learning experience!)
So that is all I am going to put and I will let fate take me the rest of the way! What are your summer goals this year? I am looking forward to checking things off this list and coming back at the end of the summer with my summer in review!
3 thoughts on “Summer Bucket List 2018”
So fun! Hope you’ll realise all of your goals by the end of the summer.
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] So August is the official end of summer for me and it is time for me to go full fall mode on everything, so I have decided before I do, I will take a look back on the memories of summer and see how much I have accomplished that I set out to accomplish this summer in my Summer Bucket List 2018: […]