November 6th 2018
A small girl with a lot of gratitude to give.
I have written a lot of posts about gratitude before, so this is not going to be like those posts. Instead of writing what I am thankful for in terms of tangible things, I am going to be writing about lessons I am glad to have learned.
You see, a few months back, I tweeted (@heyyitsjessiiix on twitter) “One day, I’m gonna look back at this part of my life and be so grateful to have gone through all the shit that has hurt me enough for me to realize what I deserve in life.” The whole sentiment of what I had said really got me thinking about how, although I was going through a lot of shitty stuff, I am glad that they taught me lessons. So here are just a few lessons I am glad to have learned well enough to share.
- Even the worst days are only 24 hours.
- The universe will give and take away things in order to help you along your path.
- You’ve already survived some of your worst days.
- You will never be good enough for the wrong people.
- The right people think even your ugly parts are beautiful.
- It won’t always hurt as much as it does right now.
- The world is way more open than you think.
- You can manifest the life you want if you just work hard and put out the right energy.
- Everything happens for a reason (no matter how much you don’t want to believe it.
- There are people out there looking for you in the same way you are looking for them.
- You are so so lovable and you shouldn’t waste time on people who make you feel like you’re hard to love.
What lessons are you grateful for?