May 15th 2018
As I say with all awards posts, better late than never…haha~
At the end of April, Hannah aka Hannahkatt nominated me for Mystery Blogger Award and I am incredibly grateful because 1) I love bloggers supporting bloggers and 2) I love sharing a little bit about myself and learning a bit about bloggers I like in return!
Here are the rules:
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog (DONE)
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award (I’ll probably won’t nominate that many, sorry!)
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three facts about me:
- I am a certified yoga instructor (however, I haven’t started teaching yet because I am too busy and nervous right now)
- I work at a performing arts center doing social media and I really love what I do
- I have my MBA with a concentration in Marketing, but I would love to go back to school one day to pursue something with writing. I would also love to work with animals. So I think I will spend most of my life working so I can continue to afford to be a student! Haha
- What is your favorite book of all time?
My favorite book of all time is A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki and I would love to read it again. I 10/10 recommend.
- If you could meet any author, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
I think I would meet Sylvia Plath. After reading Bell Jar and some of her poetry, I was really intrigued by how she thought and the lens she viewed life through. She lived in a time where mental illness wasn’t widely understood so I would love to learn more about her experiences.
- Where is your dream vacation destination?
I would LOVE to go to Japan. It has been on my wish list for years and I would love to have that experience. The culture, art, architecture, entertainment, and food all interest me so much and I would really love to experience it all one day.
- What are some of your favorite skincare or beauty products?
I have sensitive skin so finding products that work well on me is a bit of an uphill battle. However, I really love the green primer from elf cosmetics and I love the highlight London Lustre by Pixi by Aspyn Ovard!
- Do you believe in horoscopes?
I do believe in horoscopes to a degree and I am a Pisces!
- If your life was a book, what would this chapter be called?
- What is your favorite form of self-care?
- What is your go-to feel good song?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- If there were no limitations, what would be your dream job?
Thanks again Hannah for the nomination!