December 24th 2017
Getting things done~
So at the beginning of Blogmas I put together a list of things I wanted to try to accomplish this month so I could look back at the end to see how much I’ve accomplished! I am really happy to say that although I didn’t do everything on the list, I had a great month where I got to make tons of memories with the ones I love.
Without further introduction, here is my final bucket list review!
- Get gifts (or make plans to celebrate the holidays) for/with all of my friends and family- I knew I had to get this done without a doubt! I am so happy that I got to spread Christmas joy and celebrate with my friends!
- Go ice skating
- Get my yoga teaching certification- My graduation date is January 7th, so wish me luck!
- Go to the city to see the big Christmas tree
- Cook a meal for my family
- Reunite with my friends Jess and Jess (I clearly enjoy people who share my name) – I had this done before the bucket list even went up, but I had such an amazing time seeing my fellow Jesses especially because one of them lives in Arizona. I want to make it a point to spend more time with the one who lives nearby though!
- Go to a drive through light show- This was a great night with friends and I blogged about it!
- Decorate ugly sweaters with my friends- I didn’t do this but I did do a full day in ugly sweaters blog post!
- Bake holiday cookies- Another can’t miss on the list!
- Have another movie and snack night with my friend, Angie- This was super fun and I blogged about what we made! We had a great time and had our fair share of fail moments, but it was a great time!
- Decorate my room super cute for the season- I had decorated before the original post went up, but I got even more decorations since then. My decor collection is really growing!
- Get a winter candle (I want my favorite scent ever, Twisted Peppermint from Bath and Body works)- I love festive candles! This year I picked up Fresh Balsam and Twisted Peppermint. My room has been smelling like a Christmas dream ever since!
- Donate to a charity at least once- I participated in the Macy’s believe campaign to raise money for Make a Wish! Read about it earlier in blogmas!
- Give myself a break every now and then- This month was crazy busy, but I have found a little time to kick back and relax! Check out day 12 for how I enjoy a lazy night at home during the holidays!
- Write down all of the lessons I’ve learned this year to get ready for 2018 (Already started writing this one out, look forward to it!)- This post is all ready to go out on December 31st! So excited to share what I’ve learned!
Overall, I am beyond pleased with how everything turned out and I am so happy to have the memories to show for it. I just want this to go to show that sometimes a rough start is what you need to push you to do fun and amazing things.
What are your favorite memories from this Christmas season? I would love to hear them!
Check out what I’ve done this Blogmas and stick around for some other exciting stuff for the rest of December!
Day 1- Introduction
Day 2- Reason for the Season
Day 3- Winter Bucket List
Day 4- Wishlist
Day 5- Holiday Playlist
Day 6 – Finals Prep
Day 7- Ugly Sweater Lookbook
Day 8- Layering Lookbook
Day 9- December Bops
Day 10- Charity
Day 11- 18 Things for 2018
Day 12- Night-in Routine
Day 13- Holiday Snack Guide
Day 14- Top Holiday Movies
Day 15- Blanket Scarf Appreciation Post
Day 16- Exploring Home: Holiday Light Show
Day 17- Hot Chocolate 2 Ways
Day 18- Last Minute Gift Guide
Day 19- Immediate Gratification
Day 20- Christmas in NYC
Day 21- New Traditions
Day 22- Exploring Home: Ice Skating and Christmas Village
Day 23- What I’m Wearing- Christmas Eve