September 30th 2019
I took a week off and now I am ready to end September.
I am going to start off by saying that September has been the worst month I have probably had in years. I think I cried just about every single day, self-sabotaged frequently, and spent most of the entire month anxious. However, instead of skipping this month’s reflection I decided to write it anyway.
Here is a summary of my month:
- I cried A LOT but I think I needed it
- I went to Asheville and I will be writing about that soon
- I am working on changing my mindset
- I have been with my boyfriend for 2 months
- I have kept up with talking to my friends
I am sorry I don’t have more exciting stuff to say, but the first bullet says a lot. I have has such a rough month and I really plan to turn it all around in October. I know I keep saying that, but I am hoping that it will stick. I want to fix everything and be back to my old happy self. So, this month, instead of writing my goals for next month, I am going to write what I hope to do for myself next month. Here are just a few of my personal self-care goals.
- Do my yoga
- Eat well and eat regularly
- Drink more water
- Speak more positively to myself
- Don’t feed myself worst case scenarios
- Try to spiral less
- Sleep more
- Know when to say no
- Take some time for myself
- Dress up and do makeup just to feel pretty
I don’t want to set any lofty goals this month because I think what I really need to focus on is healing. The people who love me most have been there for me throughout all of this craziness and I am hoping to be better for them.
I am sorry for the short post this month, but I hope to be back with something even better next month and I am ready to make my October blogging better than September. Thank you all again for your patience while I work on my mental health, and thank you to everyone who has followed me despite my lack of fun posting.