September 2nd 2018
Another chance to start fresh~
I consider September to be a sort of “new year” in itself. I find that at the start of every new school season, whether you are a student or not, is when people start making new goals to finish the year off right. Maybe it is because, during summer, we give ourselves a break before jumping head first into new goals. Maybe it takes a summer for us to realize what about ourselves we would like to change.
Regardless of the reason, fall is a second place for us to start fresh. So, once I came to this realization, I realized that maybe I should hop on here and set some end-of-year goals to inspire other people to do the same. Consider this your second chance to get those New Year’s Resolutions right!
Here are a few of my goals-
- Stick to working out and eating right- I was super diligent all summer with my health and fitness journey, and I want to become even more committed throughout the rest of 2018. Plus, I have found that I really enjoy working out.
- Keep my spaces organized- I cleaned out my closet and reorganized everything and I find that the organization has really helped me stay committed to dressing nicer. That is why I hope to keep all of my spaces in order in the hopes of being all around more productive.
- Say “yes” more- I want to take more opportunities to make memories. I often push myself away from fun experiences because I convince myself that I either can’t afford them or they are too much work. I want to say yes more because I am only in my 20’s once and I don’t want to miss out.
- Travel more- I want to take more day trips and weekend trips. Not every trip needs to be large scale or heavily planned. I just want to make more memories with people I love in new and exciting places.
- Commit to my blogging plans- I have a lot of fun plans for my blog in the next few months and I am going to work my butt off in the hopes of making these plans turn out exactly how I envision them to.
How are you utilizing your fresh start? Leave a comment with one of your goals for the rest of the year!