March 6th 2018
Taking active steps to stop living out of habit and living more for intent~
I haven’t done one of these posts in quite a bit so I figured now would be a good time to revive it. Here are my March Intentions:
- Get more fresh air. Take a little bit of time, every day that the weather is nice, to just get outside and breathe. I find that my mood skyrockets whenever I spend a little time enjoying the fresh air.
- Feeling less guilty about saying no. My mental health is more important than pleasing other people. Sometimes it is completely okay for me to say no to plans or binding obligations if it will benefit my mental well-being.
- Treat myself. Stop talking myself out of spending money I’ve earned to buy things I have been wanting or needing. If a put away for things I need and want now, I can use it to treat myself for the future in a guilt free way.
- Read up on new manifestation methods. Get ready to make shit happen. I have a lot of big dreams that I would like to see happen and with a little manifesting and a lot of hard work, I can make it happen.
- More water. More happy. My skin is honestly so rough right now and I can honestly say it is because I haven’t been drinking enough water. Time to get back to 2 liters or more a day.
What intentions are you setting this month? Share them below!